Showing a list of layer features
It is possible to see an interactive list of all a layer's features. Data in this format can be analyzed quickly assisting in decision making.
- Open layer details (the "Layer" tab).
- Click the "Open table with all layer features" button .
- The table appears at the bottom of your screen.
Each row represents one feature.
- To show a feature on the map, click the "Show" button in the corresponding table row.
- To update layer features click the "Refresh" button .
- To export the layer's data click the "Export layer" button .
- To create a query expression which filters data appearing in the map and list, click the "Filter" button on the right-hand side.
- To resize the list vertically, drag the splitter bar above the table title up or down.
- To close the list, click the X in the upper right of the table. Any filters will be reset.
- To hide the list, click the horizontal gray bar at the very bottom of your browser underneath the list.