The import tool is available only to registered users! If you have vector data (in Esri shapefile or GPX format) that you wish to upload you can do this by following these steps:
- Click the Tools button to open the Tools menu.
- On the Tools menu, click the Import tool.
- Import new data wizard opens in a dialog box.
- In the dialog box browse for the file you want to import then click Open. If the import data consists of multiple files please upload them compressed into a ZIP file. Supported formats are listed.
- In the Import settings dialog box you can set the following options:
- Input layer - select one of the options from the dropdown list (default value is set to Default layer).
- Output Layer name - define the layer's name.
- Import fields - select the fields you want to import. If you want to import a field as a codelist, check the corresponding checkboxes. (Codelists are a separate, non-geometry layer which contain the values of this layer's fields. This is useful if there are many identical values in the import data)
- Coordinate system - select one of the available coordinate systems.
- Click the Import button .
After importing is complete the data gets shown on the map.