To find car or walking routes between two points use the "Directions" tool.
- Enter your starting and destination point.
- Click the "Search" button to get directions and display the route visually on the map.
- See your options. Your potential routes appear directly below the search box. To see different options switch between tabs.
- Below the search box is a full list of your directions
- To change your mode of transportation click the by car/walking icon. The best way to your destination is highlighted first, in blue.
- To add multiple waypoints click the "Add waypoint" button. In the text box that appears type your intermediate destination. To add more, click the "Add waypoint" again.
- To remove a point click the icon at the right of the address.