You can include a YouTube/Vimeo video in Theme description, Layer description or in Layer features using the rich text editor.
- Go to YouTube/Vimeo, locate a video and copy the content of the "Embed" option.
- In rich text editor, click Insert media button . A dialog box will appear.
- Paste the YouTube/Vimeo embed code for the video in the space provided.
- Click OK to include the video.
- The video will appear inside the text editor. Play it and verify that it works properly.
- Click Save to save the changes.
For reference, the URLs need to be of the following formats to work: