If the layer already includes a photo field simply edit a feature and upload photos there, or create a new one. If a photo field does not exist, one must be added. Follow the instructions below.
- Choose a layer and open layer details (click on Info icon ).
- Click on Edit layer icon .
- Layer editor dialog opens.
- Go to the Fields tab.
- Click on the Add new field.
- Content editor opens, where you set the field Type to the FILE.
- Set the File type as Image.
- Set other fields as applicable.
- Save by clicking OK button.
Now your layer contains new field (file) where you can add photos.